Yellow BeltLean Six Sigma is an overall approach that combines Six Sigma concepts and tools with the Lean Enterprise philosophy, striving to reduce variability (Six Sigma) and eliminate waste (Lean) of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processes.
The role of a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
As a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, you understand the concepts and basic tools of lean and can actively participate in improvement projects.
What this course will achieve
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is the starting point of Lean Six Sigma qualifications and will teach you the concepts and potentials of Lean Six Sigma tools and process improvement methodologies.
Who should attend
- Department managers, line managers, project managers, consultants, change agents, team leaders, and professionals who want to gain fundamental understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- For all those individuals who would like to get a management overview of the concepts, tools, and methodologies of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand the Lean Six Sigma leading Idea – What is Lean, what is Six Sigma?
- Learn the impact of Lean methods and understand the Six Sigma problem solving framework
- Assistance of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belts in improvement activities
JAMES EOIN RYAN
After ten years working in Europe and the US as a development engineer for the likes of Mercedes Benz, Chrysler and Smart, he joined Porsche Consulting, the Lean Management division of Porsche AG in Germany.
Specialising in Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Manufacturing and Software, James spent several years honing his skills with Porsche Consulting, focussing – and publishing articles – on Lean Enterprise, Lean Management and Lean Development.
He then joined Four Principles, bringing his diverse skillset to Lean projects across a wide variety of clients and sectors, not only as a Lean specialist, but also as a Chartered Engineer and Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
Lean Six Sigma Champion
- Drive Lean Six Sigma initiatives as an executive leader
- Derive targets from company’s strategic goals
- Support the realization of improvements
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Support leaders to identify gaps and select the right projects
- Align Lean Six Sigma efforts with organizational goals
- Drive implementation and facilitate cultural change
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lead companywide improvement initiatives
- Train and coach Green Belts
- Further develop Lean Six Sigma in the organization
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Start and manage Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Apply advanced tools and methods
- Provide training to others
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Understand the basic concepts of Lean Six Sigma
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma project teams
- Support Green Belts facilitating improvement actions
Get In Touch
Dubai, UAE Office Address
Dubai Media City
P.O. Box 502621