Lean Six Sigma Black BeltBecome a Lean Six Sigma expert and drive change in your organization
Black BeltLean Six Sigma is an overall approach that combines Six Sigma concepts and tools with the Lean Enterprise philosophy, striving to reduce variability (Six Sigma) and eliminate waste (Lean) of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processes.
The role of a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
As a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, you lead companywide improvement initiatives while using your comprehensive knowledge on Lean Six Sigma philosophies and principles to support and coach Green Belts. In addition to profound knowledge in applying the Lean Six Sigma tools, this role also requires skills to select the right project approaches and facilitate the cultural change.
What this course will achieve
Our course provides a profound knowledge of Lean Six Six Sigma frameworks and tools as well as the fundamentals of Change Management and Lean Leadership. You will learn the individual phases and methods of Lean Six Sigma and consolidate the contents in practice-oriented exercises. What has been learned will then be used in two or more on the ground problem-solving projects in your own company. After the evaluation of your successfully completed projects, you will become a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Training and Examination 17 days
3-4 days a week for 6-9 months
Project evaluation for Four Principles
Who should attend
Managers, project leaders and supervisors who are responsible for improving quality and processes at an enterprise or departmental level
- Profound use of Lean tools and Six Sigma problem solving frameworks
- Define project approaches and select the right tools
- Understand the success factors for a Lean transformation
- Know Change Management frameworks and the methods of Lean Leadership
JAMES EOIN RYAN
After ten years working in Europe and the US as a development engineer for the likes of Mercedes Benz, Chrysler and Smart, he joined Porsche Consulting, the Lean Management division of Porsche AG in Germany.
Specialising in Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Manufacturing and Software, James spent several years honing his skills with Porsche Consulting, focussing – and publishing articles – on Lean Enterprise, Lean Management and Lean Development.
He then joined Four Principles, bringing his diverse skillset to Lean projects across a wide variety of clients and sectors, not only as a Lean specialist, but also as a Chartered Engineer and Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
Lean Six Sigma Champion
- Drive Lean Six Sigma initiatives as an executive leader
- Derive targets from company’s strategic goals
- Support the realization of improvements
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Support leaders to identify gaps and select the right projects
- Align Lean Six Sigma efforts with organizational goals
- Drive implementation and facilitate cultural change
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lead companywide improvement initiatives
- Train and coach Green Belts
- Further develop Lean Six Sigma in the organization
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Start and manage Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Apply advanced tools and methods
- Provide training to others
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Understand the basic concepts of Lean Six Sigma
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma project teams
- Support Green Belts facilitating improvement actions
Get In Touch
T: +971 4 368 2124
Dubai, UAE Office Address
Dubai Media City
P.O. Box 502621
T: +966 11 297 8016
Riyadh, KSA Office Address
Olaya Towers (Tower B),
Wasel Building number 3074,