Are you looking for an exciting career?
We are expanding our team with like-minded individuals who will help us grow while maintaining the highest standards.
Four Principles is a trusted partner, helping companies define, preserve and develop value with its clients. Whether you’re a seasoned professional looking for new challenges or a graduate keen to begin your career in operations consulting, we offer a range of engineering, technical and business consulting opportunities in a rapidly growing global organisation.
Potential to grow
Our expertise is in Lean Management. We recognise that our success depends entirely on dedicated and talented people. Four Principles is a learning organisation. We help you build your skills and capabilities through continuous training, combined with early responsibility and fast career advancement potential. We’re interested in outstanding performance, so your work will stretch you and stimulate you.
Values and character
Our high-performance culture is based on our core values of integrity, teamwork, performance, and learning. Our four keys to success guide our decision-making: engage people, deliver value, be cost efficient and use our resources effectively.
These simple points, which define the character we strive for as individuals and as an organisation, mean that we continuously do the right things in the right ways for the right reasons.
Respect for people is paramount. We expect every employee to share this commitment.
A passionate culture
We are building an organisation that is insightful, committed and dynamic – inspiring, supporting and engaging with colleagues and delivering tangible business benefit to our clients. We are passionate about our clients’ business and pride ourselves on the fact that we identify issues and challenges that others don’t. For this reason, we look for people who are bright and inquisitive, who will act on their own initiative and who enjoy a challenge.
Who We’re Looking For
Lean Management Consultants
Perform CIP-projects and Kaizen-workshops in direct and indirect (administrative) areas for international and local clients (mainly based in the Middle East).
- Prepare and perform CIP-projects and Kaizen-workshops in direct and indirect areas
- Design and Implement Lean solutions and follow-up with clients
- Educate and manage fellow Lean Management Experts on the job
- Introduce change and manage clients expectations across the full hierarchy from top management to blue collars roles
- Assist in client acquisitions
- Participate in further developing Lean Management concepts, products, and tools
- Up to 5 years of experience in Lean Management implementation and/or management consulting is a plus
- Experience in project management focusing on implementing operational change
- Knowledge and experience in Lean tools including but not limited to process mapping, value stream mapping, Kanban, Kaizen, Jidoka, TPM
- Fluent command of English and Native command of Arabic is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PPT, Excel)
- Excellent time management, analytical, problem-solving, logical thinking skills
- Strong entrepreneurial and team spirit
- High level of commitment, perseverance, and ability to work under pressure and long hours
- Professional demeanor when dealing with clients
- Willingness to travel extensively within the region and mainly to Saudi Arabia
- MBA or relevant post-graduate degree is an advantage